Andy’s was originated Sept 15th 1959 and is a staple in the Port Washington community. Andrew and Francis opened up the business, ran it for many years with the help of their son John and daughters in law Lina; Then Andy and John came along as the third generation to run the restaurant.
We were closed for 23 years. Now back! – Serving the community and even 5th generation customers. Andy now is running the Restaurant with his wife Nina and two daughters – Ashley and Alexandra.